135 Vishveshvaraya Nagar, Gopalpura by-pass, Jaipur-302018, Rajasthan, India
+91-9461448224 [email protected]
To learn new concepts, develop new horizon of thinking and to make a remarkable contribution that is in sync with the objectives of the company and as well as the growing demand of the industry.
2016-2018 King’s College London, London – MSc Pharmacology
Focusing on key concepts of Pharmacology involving in-depth understanding of various drugs and receptor mechanisms. Research project on Chemotherapy-induced neuropathy, looking at the at the population of neurons in the dorsal horn of the spinal cord which might be contributing towards the debilitating disorder.
2010-2015 Jaipur National University, India – MBA
Covering various aspects of accounting, organizational behaviour, marketing, human resource management; specialization in human resource for better understanding of the company’s core assets. Dissertation on Quality of work life in hospitality industry with Taj group.
2010-2014 Jaipur National University, India – B.Pharm.
Key areas of Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, including hands-on practical training in quality control testing of the psychiatric drugs at D.D. Pharmaceuticals, India. Dissertation on Magnetically controlled nanoparticles involving their use in the various medical diagnosis and targeted drug delivery, synthesis and the future prospects.
2007-2010 St. Anselm’s Pink City Senior Secondary School, India – 10th and 12th grade
10th grade(85.4%) with English Communication, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics and Social science as main subjects.
12th grade(80.8%) with English Core, Economics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
July 2018 – till date Amazon India (Virtual Customer Service Associate)
November 2017 – January 2018 House of Fraser (Sales advisor)
November 2017 – December 2017 John Lewis Partnerships (Stock management partner)
§ Stock replenishment during the crucial business period of Christmas in the retail sector.
§ Providing VIP customer service.
§ Managing the cash at the till points.
§ Maintaining the basic and neat shop floor image.
§ Working as part of a team in delivering an excellent shopping experience to the customers.
June 2015 – August 2016 Oxfam India(Resource Development Executive),
Hotel Om tower(Management trainee-HR), Sharp Edge Learning(HR Executive)
§ Relationship building: built working relationships as well as client relationship with the people helping to raise funds for a noble cause.
§ Analytical thinking: Prompt problem analysis and experience of the smooth running of a business enterprise.
§ Organisational Skills and communication: Binding the organisation together as a single entity towards a common goal and bridging the gap between senior management and the work force.
Won prizes in various inter-university poster and paper presentations on Designer Babies, Limbal Stem Cells, Stem Cell Technology, Genetic Engineering, etc. in various technological reviews on recent science held in the university from February 2011- October 2014.
· “Comparative study of Guanfacine extended release and Atomoxetine in Attention deficit Hyperactivity disorder” Published in souvenir of National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Pharmaceutical Education & Research” held at Jaipur, India from 24-25 January 2014.
· “Stem Cell Technology: A Boon for Future” published for National Pharmacy Conference 2012 on “Global Trends, Technologies and Developments in Pharmaceutical Sciences” Jaipur, India.
· “Stem Cell Technology: A Boon for Future” published for Indian Pharma Convention on “Challenges and Issues in Pharmaceutical Sector in India” DIPSAR, Delhi, India.
· “Quality of work life: Does it affect human psyche” presented in 29th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society (Rajasthan Branch) held at Jaipur, India on 18th-19th 0ctober 2014.
· “Bioremediation Microbes” in Proceedings of 7th International Conference on “Healthcare Systems and Global Business Issues” held at Jaipur, India from 3-6 January 2013.
· “Endangered Species” presented in IPGA National Convention-2012 on “The Future of Pharmacist: A Healthcare Professional” held at Kurukshetra, India from 17-18 November 2012.
Organised a number of events for the department and volunteered as an anchor in various university technical events. Volunteered as a main anchor in the national seminar of Pharmaceutical sciences which further helped me develop management skills.