hanan mahmoud ahmad
Hanan Mahmoud Ahmad
» Personal Information
Gender: Female. Marital Status: Single.
Address: Prince Hamza Hospital – Amman – Jordan
Birth Date / Place of birth: 24-8-1984 / Kuwait
A Quality assurance having more than 10 years experience in writing standard QA documents, Testing POS and web application Projects using different testing types.
Consider planning and leading huge projects in Payment, money laundering and finance.
I develop my skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. Adding to work under pressure and presenting myself in a professional manner through Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of explaining complex software issues in easy-to-understand terms.
» Areas of Expertise
• Develop QA template for public use By reference to CSTE And CSQA Books V 6.2
• Testing POS Banking Projects like VX machines and Kiosk Machines.
• QA/QC Process Improvements adding to define and establish Test Activities/Cycle.
• Programming skills.
• Writing business cases, distribute roles and responsibilities
• Prepare project status report, and open investigation cases for major issues.
• Time estimation, risk management and communication with customer.
• Knowledge transfer for team members, and giving session to improve skills.
• Apply and use system development life cycle (SDLC) framework life cycle and phases (Agile method).
• Doing research for subjects and enhancements to keep our system with latest technology.
Trustsl (Jordan/Amman) QA Architect (Business development) August 2017 – Present (Part time)
EastNets, Sr. Quality Assurance (Business development), December 2010 – Present
1. Ensures all testing Phases meet the standards.
2. Define test process including required test activities and deliverables.
3. Writing and Review test plans, Weekly Tasks list plan, test results, UAT Documentation and send Project Status report.
4. Log any issues/defects encountered during test cycles and conduct fix verification.
5. UAT testing and on site visits for other countries to monitoring Testing process on customer side.
6. Arrange meeting for Project Team, sharing Minutes of meeting.
7. Improve and enhance projects with list of new features.
8. Working in projects of kind: SWIFT, POS terminals, Card Payments, CPL (Data repository) projects, Anti Money Laundering (AML), FATCA, KYC and Customer profiles.
9. Conduct weekly and / or monthly reviews to ensure all activities monitored and addressing issues that require action.
10. Manage the test teams effectively, review works done by other members.
11. Attend annual meeting for company where key resources are invited.
12. Implement automation testing using selenium IDE and writing scripts.
Tawasul Intel (Oman) POS development (Business development) August 2013 – October 2014 (Part time)
GET Global Electronic Top-up, POS development and Testing (Business development), February 2008 – December 2010
1. Maintain and modify projects using Verix language (VeriFone machine libraries).
2. Develop and re-engineering different versions of E-voucher project.
3. Writing full Documents of system code base.
4. Testing the POS systems through live connection.
5. Guiding and train new employees on the system and show the work process cycle.
6. Adding extra features to the company system.
TIS, Quality Assurance, March 2007 – July 2007
1. Testing company products.
2. Writing (test case) full documentation of system bugs.
3. Creating simple projects using PowerBuilder
4. Participate in meeting and exchanging ideas.
Amman, Trainee as Customer service, June 2006 – August 2006
1. Customer service.
2. learning computer skills
3. Amman stock exchange
• Bachelor degree in Computer information Systems from University of Jordan (King Abdullah faculty for IT), Very good (3.2).
• High school, Scientific Branch 93.1.
» Common Tools
• Silk Performer Performance testing tool.
• Microsoft TFS “Team Foundation Server” as testing and release management.
• Microsoft Test Manager Tool, Test cases repository.
• IBM – Web Penetration Tool Training (security Test tool).
• Selenium IDE.
• Test-link used web based open source test management tool
• Jira Software.
• TortoiseSVN Apache Subversion (SVN) client.
• Microsoft application : MS project , MS Visio, MS excel, etc …
• WBS Chart Pro.
• IBM – Data analysis – i2. Conducted by IBM Consultant.
• On Time Project Management Software.
» Skills and Certifications
• PRINCE 2 (Coach in Project management).
• PMP (Attend different training courses and Workshop) NYTC center.
• Attended PMP E-learning course through EN Supervision.
• Web page design Certificate (university of Jordan).
• ICDL certificate from UNESCO for Microsoft applications.
• Advance and Intermediate English course granted by “World English Institute”.
• “Team Achievement” certificate, Honored by EastNets CEO.
• “Six Sigma Belt” certificate, passed exam by 6sigmastudy.
• Action coach course (Business leading skills), 2 years.
• Analytical skills and business understanding.
• Data Modeling: SQL server, Oracle, manage DB and writing queries (Full training).
• Well-organized, creativity and having ability to show new improvement.
Prepare for PMI-RMP and Participate in workshops related to these fields, since I have analytical and mathematical skills.
Tennis, Reading, Traveling.
– Afnan Qasem ( 00962795515151)
Regional HR Manager–EastNets (Jordan).
– Yousuf MA ( 0014072272191 )
Senior Developer–CHEP (USA-Florida).
– Natalia Gatalskaya (0032485113818)
Product manager–EastNets (Belgium).
– Feras Zuraiqi (0096899832337)
CTO–Tawasul Intel ( Oman )
– Fabrice Poulet (0032497404664) Development manager–EastNets (Belgium).
– Israa Saleh (0096894243369) Senior Business Analyst–EastNets (Oman).
bachelor's degree at university of jordan
Quality assurance at Eastnets