Education and Training
• Prince 2 Practitioner Certificate in Project Management, Peoplecert (2018)
• Prince 2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management, APMG International (2017)
• Diploma in Property Management, Ashworth College USA (2015)
• Bachelor of Business and Commerce Honours in Financial Management, Rhodes University South Africa (2011) [Mandela Rhodes Scholar, Scholarship awarded by Mandela Rhodes Foundation]
• Bachelor of Business and Commerce in Accounting, Monash University South Africa (2010)
Role: Project Manager and Secretary of the Group Technology and Operations Committee (GTOC)
Company: Letshego Holdings Limited
Period: Feb 2016 to March 2018
Through the Strategic Programme Office, the Candidate was responsible for delivery of key strategic IT initiatives within the approved governance framework and associated project templates.
• Without prior project management experience, led a project team of 40 members to deliver full system migrations for subsidiaries and respective branches in Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda within a period of 10 months with support teams based in Botswana and India.
• Despite the existence infrastructure challenges and differences in time zones, the Candidate successfully delivered a programme of installations (account management system, payroll business go-live, first ever cards integration, deposits migration and ultimately full system migration) for Nigeria subsidiary with over 20 branches in Lagos state.
• Project team experienced the first system roll back in November and was able to rectify and deliver a successful system go-live 3 weeks later
• Appointed secretary to executive committee namely Group Technology and Operations Committee with the aim of supporting the Departments Heads and Chairman
• Over and above her main duties, the Candidate headed a renovation project that would cater for the staffing requirements at the Company Head Office. A cost effective approach was adopted while ensuring the same look and feel of the office space is maintained.
Role: Business Analyst (tester & trainer)
Company: Letshego Holdings Limited
Period: Feb 2014 to Jan 2016
The Candidate played key role in the roll out of a new core banking system across 9 subsidiaries through guided end to end system testing proving that there would be no revenue leakage once the end product is commissioned and facilitating user trainings and user acceptance tests.
• Year 2014 Certification of appreciation for outstanding contribution to Letshego Transformation Programme – TCS BaNCS System Migration
• Year 2015 Certification of appreciation for dedication through the year in living the uniqueness of being appropriate through excellent leadership abilities, leading testing for deposit and EFT functionalities in Namibia and on the Q12 agenda, thereby improving employee engagement within the team.
Role: Accounts Supervisor
Company: Letshego Financial Services Lesotho
Period: Feb 2012 to Jan 2014
The Candidate began work a Finance Graduate Trainee, supporting a newly opened Subsidiary in Lesotho and was promoted to accounts supervisor after 12 months. All financial transactions entered into by the business were recorded accurately, timeously and in totality on the General Ledger in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Year 2013 Candidate played a key role in providing input to developers and participating in the transitioning of the subsidiary into Oracle EBS systems while also supporting business as usual
• Year 2014 Candidate was recommended to join the Group Transformation Programme as tester and trainer