E-mail: [email protected], Cell#: 092 0301-4403744
To acquire a position of AutoCAD Drafter and/or 3D Artist in engineering consultancy companies, 3D animation/game studios and software houses to utilize my vast experience, and to gain new experience of 3D animation in entertainment industry (films, media and 3D games) with any 3D animation studio.
• 24+ years of Drafting in AutoCAD for Electrical, Civil, Architectural drawings.
• 15+ years of 3D modeling, animation and rendering using SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and Vray.
• 10+ years of creating 3D Animations/Simulations to visualize the engineering products and engineering systems.
• 4 years of experience of CAD oriented programming in AutoLISP, VBA (Under AutoCAD environment).
• 4 years of experience of programming in MS Access database programming and development (DBA).
• 9 years of experience in Graphic designing using Adobe Photoshop, and about one year of After Effects.
• Also have experience creating 3d assets for interactive engineering systems simulation for training purposes, developing assets mostly for Unity 3D, well versed with Unity 3D environment
• Also have team management skills and project management skills. In-depth knowledge of management tools, MS Word and MS Excel.
• Am energized by challenges and problems. Do whatever it takes to get the job done, sometimes working 10-hour days. Can hit the ground running and come up to speed faster. Pride myself on my record of never missing deadlines. All the above mentioned skills are self taught.
Note: Detailed CV is attached